CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN





God said; " If you never felt pain, how would you know I'm a healer?

If you never felt sadness, how would you know I'm a comforter?

Child, if life perfect would you still know me?"


For the implications in our lives: Sometimes God break our spirit to save our soul.

He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger.

He sends us failure so we can be humble..

He sends us illness so we can better care of ourselves,

sometimes God takes everything away from us.
When your life goes wrong, don't waste your time looking back at what you've lost for the road of life was never meant to be travelled backward, just move on, say,

" I have God, I will get through! "

Last night I asked God

" Why does He have to create pain and hurt?

Why after loughter and cheers we have to cry?

Why not all smiles be painted in our face?

He held my hand and said. "

My child, you don't have time to thank me when your happy, sometimes, I let you experience pain for you to recognized me, remember through pains I'm making you fighter the more you cry, the more you are hurt the stronger you become,

" always remember that, whatever happens, I always give a Rainbow After The Rain"

0 comments: